Specifically, we will handle personal information in accordance with the following.
1. We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than the following:
I. To preserve identity verification records in accordance with the Secondhand Articles Dealer Act and the Act on Prevention of Transfer of Criminal Proceeds.
II. Sending information about products and services handled by the Company, or holding various events and campaigns, by mail, telephone, e-mail, etc.
III. To conduct a questionnaire survey for product development or consideration of measures to improve customer satisfaction.
IV. Credit Decisions and Credit Management.
2. Management of personal information
We will properly manage the personal information provided by you in accordance with the laws, regulations, and internal regulations related to personal information.
In addition, we will take appropriate and reasonable safety measures against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information, and will promptly implement corrective measures in the event of an emergency.
3. About the use of personal information, we will not use the personal information provided by you for any purpose other than the purpose of use notified to you based on  above.
In the unlikely event that we use it for purposes other than the said purpose, or if we change the purpose of use itself, we will be sure to notify you in advance. In addition, personal information that is no longer necessary in light of the purpose of use will be promptly and properly eliminated and discarded.
4. Disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties We do not disclose or provide personal information to third parties, except in the following cases.
I. When we have your consent.
II. When outsourcing all or part of the work related to the handling of personal information (however, in this case, the Company will make efforts to appropriately supervise the outsource, such as concluding a personal information protection agreement with the outsource).
III. When disclosing or providing personal information in a form that makes it impossible to identify the individual, such as statistical data.
IV. When disclosure/provision is requested based on laws and ordinances.
V. When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
VI. When it is necessary to cooperate with the government or local governments in carrying out public affairs, and obtaining the consent of the person concerned may interfere with the execution of said affairs.
5. Requests for Disclosure, etc. of Personal Information, and Inquiries Disclosure, correction, addition, exclusion, suspension of use, prohibition of provision to third parties, or purpose of use of personal information held by the Company based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information Please contact the general affairs department of the head office when requesting notification or making an inquiry.